And the Tits Belong to...

...Kelly Osbourne!
(Nice work, 'mix'!)
You guys are too good. You are getting these right off the bat!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for my lovely self portrait yesterday, it was posted not only because I love giving the bird, but because someone out there (and YOU know who YOU are!) seems to think that I am 'LaCabarita Susanita'.
You know, the gal who won The Smack's guest entry contest last May. Sorry Charlie, but it is not me, and I did not give the award to myself. Although I will admit, a past published pic of myself does look a little like her. (No tan last winter- ha!)

Anyhow mister, now you can cross that off your '
things you hate' list.
Not one, but two readers wrote to inform me of your not-so-subtle blog entry. Thanks guy.