So, What is Your Halloween Costume this Year?

Halloween.


Ahh...Spicy's favorite holiday of the year. This year is extra special for me because last year at this time I had just had surgery and didn't get to get my All Hallows Eve groove on. (I know, so sad.) Speaking of which, that is precisely when and why Celebrity Smack was born. I was home for a week recovering with nothing to do but create a trashy, shit talking blog. And that is what I did. I didn't really think I would still be here a year later, still talking smack. Celebrity Smack's following has been growing like
crazy and I am truly amazed. Thanks to all who stop by on a regular basis. This has been a lot of fun for me.


ANYHOW, (whew!) back to Halloween. I am curious to hear what you are all going to be. I'd also love to see any pics.
As for me, this year I am going with a character from a movie. Elle Driver, aka California Mountain Snake in the movie Kill Bill . Played by no other than Daryl Hannah. I have the nurse outfit, complete with eyepatch, hot white boots and blonde wig. Anyone who has seen the movie had better know who I am.