Happy New Year Bastards!

Holy shit, it's almost 2006!

Amazing how fast last year went by. Yeah, I know everyone says that every year, but seriously, I swear the pasts clock was slower than the presents.

Anyhow, Mr. & Mrs. Spicy are heading out for some fun in the snow this weekend for our '06 New Years drunkfest. Posting will resume on Monday. (Or Tuesday if the weekend really kicked my ass.)

Have fun smackaholics, but don't drive mofos. It took someone in my family dying a few years ago for me to learn that lesson...and besides, you don't want to end up like these poor bastards do ya?



























































































































































So live it up, have fun with your friends/lover, make a toast, and hopefully get some trim this New Years Eve. We'll see you in
'06.