Christina Aguilera on TRL

Checkin' out her new album.


She's looking hot, I don't care what the haters say. She's an amazingly beautiful girl with a heavenly voice and perfectly petite body. What a lucky little thing.



She is definitely one of my favorites in Hollywood. She wasn't always though. Her 'Dirty' phase was just that. Slutty image, over the top makeup and hair and tacky tasteless costumes. But yes, she could still sing like a mofo. There was never denying that.
But since her revamping I like her more and more. I love her image, the retro sexy pinup look of Bettie Page and the modern Dita von Teese. The glamour of the 40's. I thinks it works for her. But I agree with most of you, she should consider other lip colors rather than using exclusively barnyard red. But I can deal with that.
And as for her marriage, she seems genuinely happy and in love. I think it will last.
She doesn't cause drama, you don't hear about her wrecking her car, drinking and falling down while getting into her ride, coking it up in public bathrooms, or having 'accidental' nipple slips.
This girl has class and will persevere.