I Love MTV's Video Music Awards

I am pissed that my favorite awards show is on tonight (MTV VMA's) and I won't be able to post about it. (*I'm out of town Fri-Tues)

You know I'll be DVR'ing it though. There is always something great about the VMA's..


Whether it's Courtney Love throwing shit at Madonna while she's on live TV...



..or Marilyn Manson freaking the fuck out of everyone




...or Triumph the Insult Dog telling JLo he wants to sniff her ass after completely embarrasing Carson Daly




...or Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston playing up their supposed rivalry



...or Xtina and Fred Durst rocking out at the end of her set, even though they supposedly hated eachother






So enjoy the VMA's without me, check out some of the links on my sidebar for great VMA coverage. I'm sure I'll have something to say about them when I return.



BabyBoomerTrips.com Rocks the Hizzouse!