This Weeks 'Star Dogs of the Week' Are...

*Clipper!*












This is my baby girl "Clipper". She is a long-haired dachshund. I have had her for 4 years. She has seizures and has also lost a lot of her hair due to allergies, but she is still beautiful to me. She doesn't really like when I dress her up, but she's too lazy to attempt to get them off..lol...She sleeps in the bed with my son on her own pillow and she has to be covered up or she lays there and whines. She is such a baby!


*Mammy!*















Short for Mammoth, is the biggest of 6 puppies born 10 weeks ago to my Shelty/Pom/Eskimo Dog sired by a purebred Bichon Frise. She is a total Star Dog! Love your Smack!
-Diana


*Ozzy!*















Thanks Spicy.
Ozzy -
Dachshund
He's 5. He is extra special to me because he was my son's dog and I lost my son in 2002 at 16. At the end of his life he was in a wheelchair and this little critter sat draped across his shoulders like a little kolinsky fur wrap. They were inseparable. Needless to say I feel like I've still got a little piece of my son with me every time I see the little lovebird. He was my son's best friend. It is amazing what animals can do for people, esp. when they are ill. A "furry little chill pill" if there ever
was one.
Thanks! -'MetalSlut'


*Pete & Gwendolyn*



I have two dogs, so I sent you both of their pics and you can choose which one should be the star, because I can't!
The dark red doggie is Pete, and he's a 5 year old golden retriever
The beautiful blonde is Gwendolyn, and she's a 7 year old golden retriever.
Thanks -Nicole


Save Now at DogToys.com$15 Off and FREE Shipping on Orders Over $115!