This Weeks 'Star Dogs of the Week' Are...



*
Bear & Case!*














These are my boys. Bear is the Rottie and Case is the Boxer. They are both fabulous dogs and great friends to me. I have had Bear since he was a pup. Case lived a street over from us. He would break out of his yard and show up at my door on a daily basis. One day when taking him home, they asked if I wanted to keep him. How could I say no? It was love at first sight when I seen him running through the yard with his tongue flapping in the wind! They both bring so much joy and comfort into my life.

-Stephanie




*Woody!*






Woody is a Danish-Swedish Farmdog who lives in Long Beach, California. He just turned 3 years old in October. Woody's favorite activities include snuggling, visiting the dog beach in Belmont Shore, catching frisbees in mid-air, dressing up for Halloween (see the pics) and tackling his feline-sibling Punky. Woody loves celebrity gossip, and this year for Halloween, he went as Dog The Bounty Hunter.

-Autumn



*Jack!*













He passed away in October of 2004. He was a Lab
mix and had just turned 5. The cause of his death is not known. We adopted Jack when we lived in Park City Utah from an adoption day at Pet Smart. When we brought him home he was only 10 months old. He loved to go for rides in the car and was such a cuddle puppy. He was always at my feet. He has traveled all over! I miss him more than I could have ever ever imagined possible and wanted to share his cuteness with everyone. He loved going to our beach house on the Eastern Shore. The picture of him in the chair was from one of his last trips down and forever how I will remember him. I love you bubbies!
-Amber



*Rylee!*













He says to eat mor chikin. He's my bassett moo cow.

-Janae


*Stephanie's dogs!*








Stephanie, you didn't tell us anything about your babies!



Save Now at DogToys.comSave Up To 50% Everyday!






Subscribe to Celebrity Smack