This Weeks 'Star Dogs of the Week' Are...

Yes, I know I am a day late on this! Apologies!


*Lucey!*
















Breed: Mini Poodle

Age: 1 year
Bio: Lucey was born in a small town in Missouri. She loves playing with her big brother (also a poodle) Kobe. She also loves her family and going to the dog park. She would LOOOOVE to be Star of the Week!




*Snickers!*












Name: "Snickers"

Age: 18 months

Breed: Golden Retriever/Australian Shepherd Mix

Bio: He lives with his mom and sister in Sacramento, CA. He LOVES going to the puppy park to play with all of his friends. Snickers' favorite treat are Pedigree Jumbones (yum)!



*Roxy & Harley-Dylan!*

Roxy - Boston Terrier -2 months old She was a gift for me to have when I came home from the critical unit for an entire month at a hospital from a terrible accident. She is the love I needed to get back home!


Harley-Dylan - Brindle French Bulldog - 5 years old Harley was a rescue dog. I saved him from an abusive home and he is just as special as Roxy.




*Bruce Lee!*













I want to submit my dog, Bruce Lee, for your Star Dog of the Week. He is a Pomarainian/Chinuahua and is about three years old. He's posing with his favorite baby here, Floppy Dog.

Thanks,

Samantha




*Bailey!*










Breed: “Irish Jack Russell” (mix)
Birthday: July 4th

Age: 3

Hometown: Louisville, Kentucky

Current Residence: Beverly Hills, California

Born on a farm to parents of unknown origin (he’s a Kentucky farm accident!), the little guy was found wandering the winding roads of Bluegrass country all by his lonesome one day. The little cream pup – he wasn’t six weeks old – was picked up by a kind passerby and brought to the wonderful folks at the Kentucky Humane Society.


A few weeks later, I was driving home from a successful meeting and wanted to celebrate by playing with the puppies at the Humane Society. I had done this before, but the minute I walked in to the Puppy Playpen, my life was changed forever. The little guy had my heart! And we’ve been inseparable since.


I’d had Bailey less than a month when I was offered a job at a Thoroughbred farm. Bailey came to work with me every day. He was the happiest pup I’ve ever seen – the smells made it like Little Doggie Olfactory Heaven! A few months later, I was offered a job in my hometown and Bail wonderfully braved the friendly skies. Since moving to California, Bailey has successfully competed twice in the San Pedro LobsterFest Dog Parade: taking home the blue ribbon in the 2006 Large Division.


When we lived in Kentucky, ‘walks’ were running through the paddocks with some of the most talented Thoroughbreds in recent memory (Smarty Jones, Point Given, Silver Charm, and more)...but now Bailey’s thrice daily walks are down Rodeo Drive and past the paparazzi. He’s come a long way from that lonely Louisville road!



Save Now at DogToys.comSave Up To 50% Everyday!

Subscribe to Celebrity Smack