"The Two Coreys"

Corey Haim and Corey Feldman will star in a new reality series called none other than, "The Two Coreys".

The former child stars, both 35, were the teenage heartthrobs of the 1980's.

Now the pair will be reuniting for a reality television show in which the two Corey's and Feldman's wife live together. The show premieres in just over a month.

Besides both being child stars, the two Corey's have battled with drug and alcohol addiction in the past.

Says Feldman of his friend, "It was my belief that he was kind of a young doe lost amongst the wildebeests, and that we might never hear from him again until he ended up on the news. So the fact he actually suited up and came to the table and got his act together blew me away."

Corey Haim says working with Feldman has been a joy and that the two have gotten close once again, but that sometimes it's not easy living with the Feldman's.

"He does everything with his wife. It's like, 'Cut the umbilical cord, man...' It's a little overboard for my tastes, but that's just me being the jealous friend. I love Susan. It's just that I hate the fact that she's changed him so drastically... for the better."

Source