I m a AssHole says Megan Fox

I m a AssHole says Megan FoxMegan Fox says she is an "a*shole".

The 'Jennifer's Body' actress can relate to the character she plays in the movie, an undead cheerleader who kills and eats her classmates, because she has a lot of pent-up rage which she could bring to the role.

She said: "It wasn't hard to get into character - I'm an a*shole. I think everybody is angry about something in their life and I just happen to be really angry and go for it."

We search the rest of our lives for boys to pay attention to and validate us, so no one can really be your friend if she takes attention from you.

The brunette beauty also claims that she doesn't believe it is possible for women to be friends because they are always competing with one another.

She added: "I think girls are awful. But in their defence, I think girls are awful because of the way society is set up and that we're forced to constantly be in competition for male attention.