John Travolta Struggles With Wife's Sex Scenes

John Travolta Struggles With Wife's Sex Scenes

JOHN TRAVOLTA struggled to control his jealousy when wife KELLY PRESTON filmed love scenes with TOM CRUISE and KEVIN COSTNER - because it was “hard to watch” his partner in bed with Hollywood’s sexiest stars.
The Pulp Fiction star, who has been married to Preston for 18 years, hates seeing his wife get intimate on-screen.
But he breathed a sigh of relief when she partnered up with funnyman Robin Williams for their new movie Old Dogs - because he’s such a close pal of the actor.
 

He says, “I have been jealous of many of her co-stars. I didn’t like her making love to Tom Cruise. I didn’t like her making love to Kevin Costner in Love Of The Game. It was hard to watch. All I can say is thank God for Robin. I adore Robin so it was OK with him.”