Kajol : Revelved The Secret of Beauty | Wisdom is the secret of my beauty: Kajol

Kajol : Revelved The Secret of Beauty  | Wisdom is the secret of my beauty: Kajol

The lovely Kajol, currently working on her return to Bollywood with Stepmom for Karan Johar, revealed the secret of her beautiful, flawless skin to us.

“It’s wisdom,” says Kajol. “People get upset when they see their first grey strand or a line on their face because for them, those are the first signs of ageing. Wisdom tells me that you start to age much before it shows on your face, and that it can be controlled if we begin to care at the right time.” Kajol swears by Olay Total Effects. It helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, soothes dry skin, evens and smoothens skin tone and texture, and minimises the appearance of pores, while helping to protect the skin’s moisture barrier for a firmer skin.

Lines and wrinkles are not the only signs of ageing. There are a total of seven signs which also include dark spots and dull and dry skin. So, how does the vivacious actress fight these signs? “I prefer a simple beauty regime which gives me visible results, that’s it,” says Kajol. “Regular use of the Olay Total Effects regimen fits perfectly in my daily routine! It is a brand I have known for a very long time, a true friend who will stay with me forever. It makes me look gorgeous, confident, young, and helps me keep the seven signs of ageing at bay. In my wisdom years, who better to turn to than someone who has always been around in the past!”