Katy Perry Goes Naughty

Katy Perry Goes NaughtyRussell Brand has made Katy Perry "naughtier".

The 'I Kissed A Girl' singer promised to flash her flesh while presenting the MTV Europe Music Awards (EMAs) after her British boyfriend persuaded her to let down her guard.

She said: "I will be especially naughty under Russell's influence. I've worn things recently that aren't appropriate for this - sorry mom, sorry dad."

Katy - who is returning as presenter of the awards after impressing bosses last year - also admitted she won't be concerned if she exposes her breasts in any of her revealing outfits in Berlin tonight.

She added: "MTV asked me back because I have this no fear attitude. I don't care if I do fall over or if a boob does fall out.

"I've gone for less costume changes this year but less clothing too. It's all a bit naughtier, with lace, crystals and lots of boobie things. It's sexy. I'm highlighting what God gave me - what mama made."

While Katy, 25, insists it is the 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' star who has brought out her naughty side, friends of the 34-year-old comic insist they are equally daring and provocative, which is why their relationship works so well.

British comedian David Walliams, a close friend of the star, said: "Normally Russell's girlfriends are following him around totally in awe of him, but he is following her around totally in awe.

"But I can understand that because Katy is absolutely knockout gorgeous and really funny, really provocative and naughty. He has met his match."

Katy and Russell, 34, were first romantically linked after the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) two months ago when they were seen kissing at Lady Gaga's after-party at New York nightspot Avenue.

They have enjoyed a romantic holiday to Thailand and have been inseparable ever since.

Comedian Russell has admitted he has never felt "more settled" in his life and pals believe the pair will marry in a matter of months.