Malayam Actress Lakshmi Rai Walk Into Bollywood

Malayam Actress Lakshmi Rai Walk Into Bollywood




After the likes of Asin, Genelia and Trisha, it’s now the turn of Lakshmi Rai to try her luck in Bollywood. The beauty from Belgaum is now getting ready to pack her bags and test waters in Hindi films.
”I am playing the heroine in a Hindi movie that would begin early next year. I am in the process of reducing my weight to fit the role,” says the actress, who is currently acting in ‘Nan Avan Illai 2’, ‘Irumbu Kottai Murattu Singam’ and a Malayalam movie opposite Mohanlal.

Heaping showers on Malayalam industry, she says, “Talents always get right recognition there. I am happy to work with giants like Mohanlal.” Dismissing media reports that often link her with co-artistes, cricketers and much recently with her physical trainer, Lakshmi Rai said, “I have better things to do and films are my priority. There is not even an iota of truth in such reports”.