Soha Ali khan Kissing scene in Movie "Tum Mile"

Soha Ali khan Kissing scene in Movie tum mileShooting experience for 'Tum Mile' has been a "nightmare" for Soha Ali Khan but luckily Emraan Hashmi is not the reason for her displeasure; it's the water.



"I don't think I will able to do this kind of film again. I am glad that it is over. It was physically very demanding, very tiring hard work and I have become quite phobic to water since the film," she told.



Of course, the primary concern of director Kunal Deshmukh was to ensure that none of the cast or crew fell sick because of water. Therefore, strict instructions were issued to keep the water clean. But Soha jests that Emraan probably broke the rule.



“Kunal had given strict instructions not to spit or pee in the water, but I think Emraan did one of the two…the worse one,” Soha was quotes as saying at a press meet.



When asked about the kissing scene controversy Soha said, "It’s all rubbish! I understood when I signed the movie opposite Emran Hashmi, that there might be a kiss, so I was prepared for it.



I was slightly confused when Kunal Deshmukh inserted a second kiss, which was not there when I first heard the script. It has taken little bit of convincing from Kunal’s part, but it’s important to convince your actors. I was prepared for the first kiss but not the second! But it has been done in a very good taste. "



Showering more praises on Hashmi Soha added,"He is not at all like his onscreen image, which most Bollywood actors are! Emran is very professional, and we are very similar, which is why we get on really well. The fact that I liked about Emran is that he doesn’t take himself too seriously. "



Produced by Vishesh Films, Tum Mile is set against the July 2005 Mumbai floods and is slated for a November release.