Kites - Bollywood Super Star Hrithik Roshan Makes Singing Debut

In the midst of one of Bollywood's biggest PR pushes this year, Rakesh Roshan's latest film, 'Kites,' not only features his son Hrithik, but it also the first time the 36-year-old actor has ever sang on film. Modesty appears to be the policy for Roshan, who after making his debut as a child actor has earned multiple Filmfare Awards for movies such as 'Koi...Mil Gaya,' 'Krrish,' 'Dhoom 2' and 'Jodhaa Akbar.'


"I was nervous to make my debut as a singer" Roshan said, "considering I come from a family that is well known in the world of music, but for this very reason my chacha [Rajesh Roshan] and director Anurag Basu were most certain that I could sing. I have given this song my best and honest shot, but I still don't consider myself a professional singer."


The song, 'Kites in the Sky,' will be debuted, along with behind-the-scenes footage from the $30 million movie, on March 29 on 40 television channels across India. The film itself, in which the younger Roshan plays a Las Vegas salsa teacher who ends up in a love triangle, is scheduled to be released on May 21.


for more details on kites-movie click the below link