Russell Brand had a sex team to help him choose girl

Russell Brand had a sex team to help him choose girlFunnyman Russell Brand has revealed that he had a sex team, who searched girls for him, when he was at his promiscuous best. The Englishman said that the group followed his specific instructions, when looking for a woman.

"When I was at my most promiscuous, I was like a charging locomotive. My selection process was outsourced,” the Sun quoted him, as telling Playboy magazine. He added: "I had a team of experts who took care of finding women for me. They had very specific instructions. It was as if I was talking to a wine steward - I'm looking for something French, a bit fruity, smells of oak.”

However, Brand, who is now dating singer Katy Perry, insists he is a changed man. He said: "I've reached a point in my life where I understand empirically that this is not the answer. When you sleep with loads of women, it becomes a bit pointless and futile."

Also, he dismissed suggestions that he had a gala time in sex rehab. He said: "The majority of people in sex rehab are just disgusting men. There aren't hot blondes ripping off their clothes and saying, I'm gorgeous, and I just can't get enough! It's just sleazy men pleasuring themselves in dark corners. Let's not shy away from it: they're paedophiles and perverts. I'm sorry if I burst your bubble and took some of the magic out of it."