Trina’s Leaked Photos


Trina’s Leaked Photos : Lets Check the images

American rapper Trina has recently spoken out on the ordeal she suffered when her naked photos stored in her phone circulated the web. Her phone was stolen months ago.
Hiphop artist Trina became very upset after finding out her that her private photos were leaked. According to her some jealous people want to disturb her and want ruin to popularity but some people thinks that these photos are planned program to become famous. The culprit uploaded some of her naked pictures in several websites and even tried to ask money.
She was furious about what happened. “You stole my phone, leaked pictures of me and then tried to extort money from me, and that was just taking it too far. I turned it over to the authorities and let them deal with it. I didn’t even want to be a part of it until you tell me that you have a suspect and were ready to prosecute. Actually, it was my lawyer that handled things. He went to all of the websites and sent out cease-and-desist letters.