Julia Lemigova Dates Martina Navratilova

Julia Lemigova Dates Martina Navratilova

Navratilova is now dating former Miss Universe Julia Lemigova, 36.
The radiotherapy took its toll, too, Navratilova explained.
'Physically I was fine,' she said. 'There was some soreness and fatigue and a little depression but I was still playing through it.
'The hard part is the emotional part. I think I had 27 or 28 treatments over the six weeks. It's like a six-week prison term, there's no freedom and every day is a reminder.'
Navratilova will go for a check-up in August and regular mammograms but her primary emotion is relief that all appears to have turned out well.
She said: 'I was very lucky. I dodged a bullet, a big one. Hopefully it won't come back. There is a heightened chance of other cancers but a very slight one.
'I didn't know there was such a thing as a good cancer but I certainly got one. It was a wake-up call, no doubt about it.'
And the 18-time grand slam singles champion has been overwhelmed by the support she has received from the tennis world.
'It makes you realise how many people you know through the tennis community, that it is a large family,' she added.
'We can be very close and very distant but when the proverbial hits the fan people are there for you.'