Maayka will be shut down

Maayka will be shut down

There have been many speculations regarding Dheeraj Kumar and Zee’s show, Maayka of being shutdown. The latest buzz is that the curtains will finally come down in two months for the show.

As per our sources from the sets, “The show is all set to shut down in two months. Everyone is tight lipped about the same. Orders have been given to the cast and crew members not to talk about this strictly.”

We called up Amrapali to know the facts, “I don’t have any idea about the same. For now I’m just shooting for this show as it takes lot of my time. If the news is right then I would look out for another project but not so soon.” Well her first show ‘Saat Phere’ also ended abruptly.

We tried contacting Dheeraj Kumar for his comments but he replied by saying, “I’m busy in a board meeting please call me later.”

The up coming hype in the story would be the death sequence of Yuvraj (Romit Raj) who will be killed by Niyati.

The show is almost empty with its star cast leaving one after another… Let’s see what happens next.