Ranjitha Nityanandan scandal update

Ranjitha Nityanandan scandal update
Ranjitha Nityanandan scandal

Ranjitha the alleged actor form Nithyanad sex scandal before three months who held party to controversial sex tapes that supposedly showed her with the so called 'god man' Nithyananda in a compromising position is going to write a book on the experience and rather the cover story titled ‘How to survive a scandal’.

“My book will help people come to terms with personal problems, and I am in talks with a couple of publishers,” she says.

“I am writing this based on my experiences in the past six months, and there are so many people out there feeling traumatized and suicidal,” the actor told Times Of India in an exclusive interview, the first after the controversy broke.

“I am also writing a fiction, aimed at the youth of today, but the one drawn from my experiences will come out first,” says the actor, pushing back her smartly cut hair.


Ranjitha The Alleged Actress of Nithyanad Sex Scandal
‘Autobiography Of A Yogi’ is one among the spiritual book that she has in her collection.

She is a passionate reader and fond of spiritual writings as it apparently reflects from her statement “I was always a bookworm and you move from fiction to philosophy. I am especially fond of Indian spiritual writing”

While struggling for the right word or the perfect phrase, she also took time to meet up with CB-CID officials in connection with the Nithyananda case.

Asked why she disappeared when the controversy broke, Ranjitha goes quiet for a minute. “I do not want to hang on to the past. I want to move on. I was very hurt and went through stress and trauma."

I decided to hibernate for a while, she says to substantiate answer for that. “The media was writing so many negative things about me, and I was totally into the trap of the Media harassment which went against my image."

In the bad times she had the only peace at the shell of her family which made the situation much easier for her to survive against.