Kim Kardashians wallpapers from Madame Tussauds Wax Statue

Kim Kardashians wallpapers from Madame Tussauds Wax Statue
Kim Kardashian Wax Figure Madame Tussads
Kim Kardashian’s Madame Tussauds wax statue is ready to display and it’s New York. Now you can see her alongwith other A-list Hollywood Celebrities, Sportsmans and Politicians. However I am still amazed that why she was chosen for the statue. May be she is quite famous and has a huge fan following especially among males . . . . .

Kim said,”It’s a pretty cool thing. I called my sisters right away, and it looks so much like me, it’s scary. It’s probably one of the biggest honors, so [my sisters] were so excited for me.” She was wearing a pink biege, the same outfit which was worn by her lookalike wax figure.

Kim looked too happy to be there among the world’s elite people. Watch Kim Kardashian Mdamme Tussaud’s Waxy figure below.