New Perfume ad launched Jennifer Aniston goes topless

New Perfume ad launched Jennifer Aniston goes topless"Friends" star Jennifer Aniston has bared all in a series of promotional shots for her new perfume line and she looks fit and fabulous in them.

Aniston, 41, posed topless with only a white skirt positioned low on her hips and the photographs were taken at her favourite holiday getaway spot in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, reports dailymail.co.uk

Her debut perfume line is called Lolavie, which means "laughing at life". She will be launching it Wednesday at luxury departmental store Harrods where the perfume will be sold exclusively.

Aniston will be at the department store herself, signing bottles for customers.

She says she has been involved with every step of developing the fragrance.

"It wasn't just about showing up for a shoot and putting my name on the bottle. I felt like a little chemist. It's turned out to be an extension of myself as opposed to slapping my name on something," said Aniston.

She says her scent will smell "sexy and clean...floral but not too flowery".

"I am not a big perfume-y fragrance fan. I want people to go 'what is that? You smell great!' But most of all, I wanted it to smell natural," she added.