Victoria Beckham gives fashion advice to her friends

Victoria Beckham gives fashion advice to her friendsVictoria Beckham gives her friends style advice.

The singer-turned-fashion designer has thrilled her pals with how well her new career is going and delights in sharing her knowledge and expert tips.

Her former Spice Girls bandmate Emma Bunton, who was recently pictured wearing one of her pal’s creations revealed, “I chose it myself and I love it. Victoria’s dresses always make you feel so stylish. I am so lucky to have a great friend who designs wonderful outfits! She is an amazing designer.

“It is so difficult to go from music and do something else and there is real pressure, but it’s worked out so brilliantly for her.

“She has given me her advice before and told me to keep it classic.”

Emma, who was also joined in the group by Geri Halliwell, Mel B and Mel C, also spoke of how much she enjoys spending time with her former bandmates’ children.

She added, “It was so nice on the last tour. I had just had my son Beau at the time. Mel C hadn’t had Scarlet at that point and she spent a lot of time with Beau. And so when I found out she was pregnant, I was so pleased. We all go, ‘Look at us with our bubbas!’ ”

However, the quintet don’t pass on parenting advice to one another.

Emma added, “Do we swap tips? No, we are gossiping girls!”