Akshay Kumar Aishwarya at Master Chef India Rapid Fire

Akshay Kumar Aishwarya at Master Chef India Rapid Fire

We caught up with the dashing duo, Akshay and Aishwarya, on the sets of MasterChef India and subjected them to a quick round or rapid fire. Read on to find out how they fared.

What is Aishwarya's best quality and most annoying quality?

Akshay: She is a happy go lucky person full of positive energy. She takes too much time to dress up like any other actress.

What is Akshay's best quality and most annoying quality?
Ash: He is very friendly and helpful. I don’t think he annoys me.


Have you tasted Akshay’s cooking? How would you rate him as a cook?
Ash: Yes, he has cooked many times on the sets of Action Replayy and once he made cold soup which I loved. I would rate him 9/10. He is a great cook. Twinkle is lucky.

What is the one thing about each other that people will be surprised to know?
Akshay: She can make you laugh I mean for the first time I guess you will see her in full fledged comedy film where she will make you laugh.
Ash: You will see him for the first time in a different avatar where he will do action and comedy together.

Fav co-star: Twinkle or Aishwarya ? ? ? ?
Akshay: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan as co-star and Twinkle is a better housewife.

Fav co-star: Akshay or Abhishek ? ? ? ?
Ash: Both. You can’t ask me to select anyone.

Who is a better host -Abhishek or Akshay?
Ash: Papa, I mean Amit ji.

Amitji aside who is the better host?
Ash: Both because both have hosted different shows and they were brilliant individually.

In which have you loved Akshay in - Housefull or De Dana Dan?
Ash: I am sorry but I haven’t watched any of them. But I loved Bhul Bhoolayiya.

In which have you loved Ash in - Raavan or Guru?
Akshay: See she doesn't watch my films but I have watched both and I think she was brilliant in both as an actress. Guru is my favorite.

Who is better cook Akshay or Abhishek?
Ash: I can’t pick anyone. Both are brilliant.


One special moment of your life that you would like to have replayed?
Akshay: My days as a kid. I miss those days.
Ash: The moment I got married. School days are always favourite even mine but I guess my marriage was the most memorable moment.

A moment that you would like to be completely erased from memory?
Akshay: There is nothing like that.
Ash: Memory, incidents, good, bad everything in life teaches us a new lesson so I don’t think I want to erase any memory because that has may have teach me a new thing in my life.