Dolly Bindra Hot Babe Enter Big Boss

Dolly Bindra Hot Babe Enter Big Boss

The bollywood vamp and TV actress Dolly Bindra is rumoured to be next wild card entry in Bigg Boss house.

Dolly Bindra told PTI – "I am just going to have plain fun at the Bigg Boss house and I am not scared of the politics and back-biting. Most of the housemates are hypocrites. I don’t know why they are so sad inside,"
When asked about Shweta’s presence in the house, Dolly said:
"I don’t know who Shweta Tiwari is, but as far as Raja Chaudhary is concerned, I have forgiven him,".
The actress hit headlines in year 2007 for being physically assaulted by actor and Bigg Boss season 2 contestant Raja Chaudhary at a party. shweta Tiwari who that time stood beside her husband and suppeorted him is also one of the participant in the house. Now the question is will Shweta extend a olive branch to Dolly or will both them share cold vibes?

Cold vibes or Olive whatever, the audience will definitely have masala to watch. And I will have top most hits on my page which I wrote about few years back in support of Dolly Bindra.

I am very excited to see Dolly in the house. The game begins…!