Khali WWE Star in lover boy image

Khali WWE Star in lover boy image

Gear up for some great fun as the great Khali is set to stay at the Big Boss house.

After Devendra Singh’s untimely exit, the rumour mills were buzzing with various names like Riya Sen (Ashmit Patel’s ex-girlfriend) and Ali merchant (Sara Khan’s boyfriend) to fill that space.

But they are all knocked out as Khali has agreed to stay at the house. He says, “They coordinated with WWE and it worked out. Though I am nervous and excited,I have never watched the show so I’m unaware of what exactly I will be doing inside.”

When asked what will be the one thing that he will miss the most, he instantly replies, “My wife undoubtedly, she is with me always and I am so used to her being around. She manages my work and everything else. So I shall miss her every moment.”

His wife Harpeet Rana interrupts with heaviness in her voice, “I am going to miss him all the more as my life revolves around him and I’m just confused as to what I will do as long as he is in the house,” she says almost breaking into tears.

Talking about meeting actor Salman Khan, “I am very excited to meet him. For me, it is a very different experience. “ He further adds about his Hollywood project, “I have worked with Brad Pitt and it was a wonderful experience. He is a really genuine man and lovely to work with. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I just finished a French movie, and my Bollywood film Rama the Savior is up for release. I want to work in as many movies as possible both in Hollywood and Bollywood.”

Finally talking about his stay in the reality show, Rana who eats 24 eggs says, “I haven’t watched the show, so I’m cluless of how things will work out. I have heard that there are problems with food in the house, wish my wife was there. But I will adjust and I hope they make special provision for me. It will be different yet exciting.”