Kim Kardashian's big family doubt

Kim Kardashian's big family doubtKim Kardashian is having second thoughts about having a "big family".

The 29-year-old single socialite has always dreamed of having several children but us having second thoughts after seeing how tough her sister Kourtney finds bringing up her 10-month-old son Mason.

She explained: "I've always wanted a big family. But seeing how much hard work brining up Mason is for Kourt has given me a reality check. I don't think I'll be rushing into that just yet!"

I've always wanted a big family. But seeing how much hard work brining up Mason is for Kourt has given me a reality check. I don't think I'll be rushing into that just yet!

The brunette beauty also admitted she thinks Kourtney's partner Scott Disick has "really matured" since he sought help after he was seen smashing a up a bathroom mirror in a drunken rage while filming reality TV show 'Kourtney and Khloe take Miami'.

Kim added: "I think I'm the most tolerant of Scott in our family. Kourtney and Scott have been through some rough patches but Scott has really matured.

"Hopefully he's got proper help now, so it won't happen again."