Kim Kardashian No Clothes W Cover page shoot | Kim Kardashian posed N A K E D

Kim Kardashian No Clothes W Cover page shoot | Kim Kardashian posed N A K E D

The November issue of W Magazine is out on Wednesday.
Curve acceptance: Kim told the magazine she was over her body image issues because everyone is ‘embracing’ her.

In an interview with Harper’s Bazaar she said she was ’sorry’ she bared all in a raunchy cover story for Playboy in 2007.

But it seems the accolade of appearing in W was a tempting one.

Again mother Kris Jenner urged her on. Jenner, told her to ‘go for it’ Kardashian said.

The reality television star who first came to attention via a sex tape, is said to be worth millions thanks to her television show, boutique business Dash, and product endorsements.

Poseur: Kim said what you see is not what you get, she’s not a big drinker and she only dances on tables for the camera

Despite her penchant for living her life in the spotlight, she claims that what you see isn’t really what you get.

‘I’m not a drinker, and when I’m up on the table dancing, it’s for the picture,’ she told W.

‘Then I sit right back down. I play into the perception of me, but it’s not really me. And the show reveals that.’

Kim also said she has gotten over her issues over her voluptuous frame.

‘I used to think, I have to be this or that or skinny, and now, because of the show, everyone is embracing just me, which has given me such a confidence

‘Now, I’m like, ‘Why did I ever give that feeling the time of day?’
Click image 2 EnLargE