Mischa Barton Furious Over Cotton Documentary

Mischa Barton Furious Over Cotton DocumentaryMischa Barton regrets filming a documentary about her life with U.K. TV presenter Fearne Cotton - because the actress felt betrayed and "cried hereyes out" after watching the unflattering interview.

The O.C. star agreed to let cameras into her home for an episode of Cotton's series, Fearne And..., but she was appalled by the final cut, whichdepicts a frustrated Cotton waiting for hours outside the actress' apartment.

And the 24 year old wishes she never agreed to the project.

Barton tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I think that Fearne Cotton's showis a joke and she's a joke. I can't hear Fearne's name without seeing red, because it seems to me that she just wants to further her career by talking about young actresses and not in a particularly positive way. "I wish I hadn't done it and that's bad because there are enough misconceptions about me in the press.

And Barton is furious with Cotton for pretending to be friendly during the shoot, only to later criticise the star behind her back

She's got nothing to lose if she makes a more salacious story, she's only got everything to gain.

I just find her messed up to be honest". And Barton is furious with Cotton for pretending to be friendly during the shoot, only to later criticise the star behind her back. She adds, "Fearne never let on that she was irritated about waiting.

She acts like everything's so great and she loves you and they cut it together and make it seem like it was a terribly painful experience for them.

I don't want to start a feud with her, it's not worth it to me.

She likesthe fame, it doesn't affect her like it affects the people she's documenting.

"I cried my eyes out when I first saw it because I was like, 'Are you kidding me? This is the way you want to portray me? I've let you into my life.'"