Neha Sharma Crook Girl Show her Biodata

Neha Sharma Crook Girl Show her Biodata

Neha Sharma Biography:

Date of Birth: 01 January, 1987
Place of Birth: Delhi

Neha Sharma is an Indian actress and model from Delhi, India. She was born in 1987.


Neha Sharma Filmography:

She made her entry into the films through a Telugu film Chirutha in 2007, starred opposite Ram Charan Teja (Son of Telugu Megastar Chiranjeevi). Now she bollywood debut Crook its Good to be Bad in 2010 Emraan Haasmi.

Now steps into the glam world of Bollywood , Delhi girl Neha Sharma. Neha will be seen opposite to Emraan Hashmi in the flick CROOK: IT'S GOOD TO BE BAD. Speculations have begun about the cute lady who is all set to start her showbiz career with none other than serial kisser Emraan.
 
‘How much skin ‘ is what everyone is wondering about but a smart Neha anwers , "See, I have just entered the industry and have been taking things totally as per what life has offered to me. I have not sat down and decided that whether I am going to do this or not do that.”
 
"What I know about are things that I am totally comfortable with and that reflects in my act, attire and personality in CROOK", a diplomatic Neha adds.
 
Neha also says that she would decide her limit with time. Meanwhile she is working things out with her instincts. Neha was a student of fashion designing and hails from the capital city Delhi.
 
She adds further, “One should never say never. I don't know how things are going to be 10 years from now. I may just be in a different frame of mind then and could perhaps be comfortable doing something that I may not be today. "
 
She continues, “What I know for sure is that whatever I do, it would be with total conviction. If I try to just compromise, it won't be real on camera and audience too would sense that discomfort. They will realize that I am trying extra hard and if they actually point it out, the whole purpose of acting for camera would get defeated."