Aishwarya BirthDay - no big plans but still special day for her

Aishwarya BirthDay - no big plans but still special day for her

My birthday is a special day for me, says Ash: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (born on 1 November 1973) turns 38 today. She will celebrate her birthday with family members and close friends.

She is in a very happy phase of life and is thankful to God for showering his blessings. She stated “I feel blessed to be surrounded with so much love and affection from everyone around.”

“So, how special are birthdays for her? “It’s a special day for me, because it means so much for those around me, who try their best to make it special for me. It makes me want to thank God for all the blessings even more.”

The birthday girl has proved time and again that she is an actor par excellence, someone who ought to be taken seriously, and has managed to bloom successfully as part of the Indian diaspora.

The gorgeous Aishwarya Rai has proved that married actresses nearing the age of 40 can act and look as stunning, probably even more so than those of the younger generation. Ask her about her birthday plans, and the lady is quick to say that she has nothing extraordinary planned for her big day. Busy promoting her soon-to-be-released film 'Action Replayy', Ash has kept aside a few hours to spend with her family. "Time with family is celebration for me, and it's more than enough," she tells us.

Ash has two big films lined up for release. One is “Action Replayy” opposite Akshay Kumar and the other is “Guzaarish” opposite Hrithik Roshan. The former will hit theatres on Diwali and the latter on 19th November. With respect to her future plans she smiles and states “I have none.”

“I live in the moment. I don’t set out doing anything with an agenda. I just trust life and believe that it has the best in store for me and it’s never let me down too,” the actress added further.