Bigg Boss 4 : Manoj Tiwari Out of Bog Boss is planned

Bigg Boss 4 : Manoj Tiwari Out of Bog Boss is planned

Manoj Tiwari : I felt cheated while leaving Bigg Boss house.

I am happy that I came out of the show when it was getting dirtier. I think I was evicted not because of public but Manoj Tiwari because Bigg Boss did not want me. I don't see how Ashmit could survive on the show. He had no public support. I don't trust their voting system - Manoj Tiwari says.


Bhojpuri film actor Manoj Tiwari, the latest to be evicted from the Bigg Boss house, feels that his ouster was planned beforehand. Manoj Say 'I felt cheated while leaving Bigg Boss house.'

Tiwari says that Ashmit Patel, who was also nominated alongside him, should have been given the boot but the channel retained him because his closeness to Pakistani actress Veena Malik brought in more eyeballs.

"I am happy that I came out of the show when it was getting dirtier. I think I was evicted not because of public but Manoj Tiwari because Bigg Boss did not want me. I don't see how Ashmit could survive on the show. He had no public support. I don't trust their voting system," Tiwari said.

The actor has come to regret his decision to enter the show, which tarnished his image.

"It was a bad decision. We spent 16 hours together but the channel showed only one hour, which was about fights, back biting. Bigg Boss is only for those, who have nothing else to do in life or have been paid huge amount to stay put. The show bosses like sensationalism," Tiwari added.

The actor said his equation with struggling actor Ashmit Patel, Veena Malik and Sara Khan was bad from the very beginning.

"Veena is good for the channel. It is hard to understand that girl, she loves drama. I did not get positive vibes from Ashmit and Sara from the very beginning. They turned my best friend Shweta against me," said Tiwari, who hopes to mend things with Shweta in future.

The actor said though, he did not have a great experience on Bigg Boss, he was planning to make a comeback to the world of reality television very soon.

"I have to complete my three films, which were delayed because of Bigg Boss and then I am planning to do a reality show. It will be probably a dance show," Tiwari said.

The actor, who is going through a rough patch in marriage, now wants to focus on his family for the time being.

"My wife is angry with me for some reasons, which kept me sad in Bigg Boss house too. But I will try my best to make things better between us," he added.