Adam Levine pictures for fights against Cancer

Adam Levine pictures for fights against Cancer

Amidst all the bikini photos and posts admiring the splendor of Coco, I get a lot of requests for some N-AK-E-D dudes on the site. Although 90% of them seem to come from that guy who writes the Brad Pitt blog that’s entirely about Lindsay.

Anyway, here’s Adam Levine posing N-U-D-E for the latest issue of Cosmopolitan UK because I think all my readers are special.

Just for some background, Adam getting naked somehow benefits the Everyman charity which battles various cancers of the P-E-N-I-S, but before everyone does what I just did, whipping your clothes off and running through the McDonald’s drive-thru does not have the same effect. Even if you get the McGriddle. I was as shocked as you are.

NOTE: That’s Adam’s girlfriend’s hand holding the goods because I can’t tell you how corrupt the junk-handling union is these days. 50 smoke breaks for every one hour of work? You’re handling penis, folks, not driving a fork-lift. Unless I’m there. (COUNT IT.)

CLick image 2 EnLargE