Kelly Brook Reebok hOt PhOtO ShOOt | Kelly Brook Reebok

Kelly Brook Reebok hOt PhOtO ShOOt | Kelly Brook Reebok

Kelly Brook was spotted while promoting her new Billboard for Reebok, where she appears n ude. Well this is the first Billboard for Kelly Brook and this is going to raise few eyebrows for sure. Today she inaugurated the Billboard for Reebok and in doing so looked quite happy.

Kelly was wearing a white crop top and black tight trousers and looked fighting fit at the inauguration.

As she told Dailymailuk,
“I’m so excited to finally have my own billboard, it was really fun creating the shot and Reebok EasyTones definitely got my bum ready for the occasion! It’s a bit scary having yourself up on a billboard but I suppose I’ve got to get used to it because I just did a shoot for Play-boy.”
Well Kelly not that we are complaining, but take care of yourself up there as we don’t want you to fall down..lol..just jokin…Waiting for your next Billboard sweety.
( click image 2 EnlargE)