Nayanthara Smoking For Fitness | Nayantara Smoking

 Nayanthara Smoking For Fitness | Nayantara Smoking


Each and every fan of Nayanthara has wondered about her sudden lose of weight after ‘Ayya’ and a few others of her initial Tamil movies. She gained a hot shape in ‘Billa’ and even mesmerized her audience in Bikini. What is the secret behind her weight lise?

Usually, the answer would be strict diet and Yoga and sometimes even corrective surgeries.


I know it is very hard to believe but it's true, sexy babe Nayantara has a tipical habit to keep her fit all the day..! When I came to know about that I felt shock.But after searching about her I forced myself to believe..!!

Nayanatara has a habit of smoking cigarettes. Every fan of Nayamatara likes to know Nayanatara’s fitness secret. It is rumored that Nayanatara smokes a cigarette of pudhina and the brand name id ‘MORE’. Some fans say that Pudhina cigarette is the secret behind Nayanatara’s fitness. Is it "MORE" cigarette or diet that is the secret of her outstanding glamour?

Well guys I think it is very astonishing fitness 'fanda' for her but I suggest
Don't Smoke And Keep Fit