Pamela Anderson Cried during Photo shoot

Pamela Anderson Cried during Photo shoot

She has been a regular on men's magazine Pl@yb0y but bl0nde beauty Pamela Anderson says she cried and felt sick when she posed N-U-D-E for the magazine first time.

Anderson was stunned when the A-D-U-L-T publication asked her to bare all for them, the Contactmusic reported.

"I was so confused. I told my mom about the offer and she said, 'Do it. I'd do it'. I was so shy I was sick. They got the cover in the first roll of film because I was in tears... And then, after a while shooting, I became so comfortable they had to stop before I walked out of the studio door N-U-D-E," Anderson said.

The 43-year-old Hollywood star first appeared as Pl@yb0y cover girl in 1989 and was selected as their Pl@ymate of the Month in 1990.

Since then Anderson has appeared for a record 13th time on the magazine's 57-year publishing history, most recently for their January issue.

The former Baywatch star also regret going under the knife to enhance her appearance and has vowed to age gracefully.