Pamela Anderson sets new ‘Pl@yboy’ record

Pamela Anderson sets new ‘Pl@yboy’ record

Pamela Anderson drops her laundry and graces the cover of Pl@yboy for the 13th time – a record in the magazine’s 57-year history, by all accounts.

The actress, 43, who first posed for the mag back in February 1990, flaunts her trademark bust.

“Our best isn’t good enough – right now our eyes are far-reaching,” Pam wrote in a poem alongside her 8-page N-U-D-E spread. “Please let’s show the good in us…The brilliance…The wonderful…It’s abundant – it’s just not tapped as it should be.”

She also gets political in the spread and criticises “All the negative ads run by our politicians.” She urged them to “Put that money to good use.” Pamela also showed her support for President Barack Obama: “So many are with you…I can think of many positive parts of now…That you spearheaded.”

She ended with a sexy note: “May all your bombs be bombshells.”

Meanwhile, the former Baywatch babe says she has done with plastic surgery .

She said: “I’m not against plastic surgery, what I’ve had done will stay with me and that’s fine, but I don’t want anything else. I’ll do facials but I don’t want to go down the scary route and have knives plunged into me.”

She added: “I don’t mind aging. I’ve never been a classical beauty. I’ve always had that Pl@yboy vibe. I don’t want to chase youth. Anyway, I find it chases me.”